Thursday, July 12, 2012

ERMAHGERD! Stop. The. Presses! I Totally Agree With Harry Reid!

No, really. I do. (It's ok....breathe.....breathe.......breathe..........)

Who on Earth came up with the brilliant idea to have our United States Olympic Team Uniforms MADE IN CHINA??????  Don't get me wrong.... I lurrrrv me some Ralph Lauren all day, any day, but come on.

Really?
China?
Right now?
Blehhh. Lame.

Sir Harry thought so, too. He had this to say:  “I am so upset,” the Nevada Democrat told reporters Thursday. “I think the Olympic Committee should be ashamed of themselves. I think they should be embarrassed. I think they should take all the uniforms and put them in a big pile and burn them and start all over again.”


I totally agree. Though I'd burn them twice. Once because they were made in China and then again because they look like creepy youth-bot [insert favorite "-ist" regime here] uniforms, complete with beret a la Che Guevara. Tres Orwellian Chic!

I digress... So anyway, kudos to Senator Reid! Not just for calling out the Olympic committee, but for keeping American minds focused on anything other than the state of our nation and the failures of the current administration by bringing this to our attention! I see what you did there, Hare-Bear! Keep up the good work!


No comments:

Post a Comment