Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Can This Christian Vote For A Mormon?

In the name (I suppose) of protecting us innocent, naive Christians who can't possibly think for ourselves, the Obama Campaign and his supporters are asking, "Can you vote for a Mormon?".... Well, gosh, thanks for asking.

If you can vote for a man whose pastor and MENTOR of 20 years preaches, "God bless America? NO! God DAMN America!"... then yes, I can vote for a Mormon.

If you can vote for a man who caters to a violent religion (of peace) that is responsible for murdering thousands upon thousands of Americans, not to mention HUNDREDS of thousands of Christians and other believers worldwide ... then yes, I can vote for a Mormon.

If you can vote for a man believes in collective salvation, not individual salvation through Jesus Christ as it's taught in the Bible ... then yes, I can vote for a Mormon.

If you can vote for a man whose spiritual adviser preaches that the notion that America was founded as a Christian nation is heresy ... then yes, I can vote for a Mormon.

If you can vote for a man who has slapped the Catholic faith in the face by forcing them to pay for birth control and abortions, both of which have been completely against their beliefs from the beginning ... then yes, I can vote for a Mormon.

None of those things matter, though, because here's the thing. Mitt Romney (the Mormon) believes that Jesus Christ is his Lord and Savior; that he was crucified - suffered and died the most excruciating death you can imagine, hanging on a cross at the hands of men - to save him from his sins. So, unless I somehow missed the fact that there's more than one Jesus Christ (there isn't) ... then yes, I can vote for a Mormon.

And I will.


No comments:

Post a Comment