Monday, April 4, 2011

Why Should You Follow Pollytick Chick?

Because I'm awesome, duh!

Kidding, but can I brag just a little? K, thanks.......

Last week, after Obama's Libya address, I pointed out that the number of troops killed in Afghanistan under the president who campaigned on bringing troops home is (in only 2 years) almost double the number of troops killed in Afghanistan in all 8 years of his predecessor's administration.

**Today, a main headline on the Drudge Report was about the number of troops killed in Afghanistan under Obama.**

On March 23, I blogged about the "We Are One" rallies being held today and how they sort of spit in the face of Martin Luther King and the civil rights he fought for.

**Today, Fox News did a segment on why today's rallies are an insult to Dr. King's legacy.**

In last week's blog in response to Obama's Libya address, I suggested the president look in a mirror.....

**This is a screenshot from Neil Cavuto today:


I have presidential mind control?!?!?! I don't know, but watch out, world, I'm on FIYAH!  If I didn't know better, I'd say I know what's up before it's up. And that's what's up.

No comments:

Post a Comment