Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Nancy Pelosi: Fair Share?

Nancy Pelosi has said on several occasions that the wealthy should "pay their fair share".... A lot of people are asking what "fair share" is, so I thought I'd weigh in.

I think what Mrs. Pelosi actually means by "fair share" is 28%.  Here's why. That's about how much of her monthly insurance premium she pays. Our tax dollars pay the remaining 72%.

So, in short....
Nancy Pelosi. Net worth $58,000,000. Pays 28% of her own monthly premium. Pays 0% of mine.
Pollytick Chick. Net worth ((laughs)).  Pays 100% of her own monthly premium. Pays 72% of Nancy Pelosi's.

So there you go.  28%.  Fair share.  You might want to go look up the definition of "fair"...

No comments:

Post a Comment